Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cannes, France


In Cannes, France.

A beautiful, bluebird day. The kids are swimming in the ocean and I am sitting on the rocks having a cappuccino. An hour ago we were all screaming at each other!!? The kids wanted to play at the beach, I wanted to wander about and Mike wanted coffee.I did not win ...this one.

I am constantly reminding myself that whatever conflict we are having with each other will pass. There are 4 of us all wanting to go in different directions. Unfortunately, one of us in the family has a problem comprimising..



The ocean is cold, but the water is clear. Those who are not out in their yachts, are working on them.There are actually quite a few people swimming. Lots of people suntanning.....topless. Max is in awe. Lets hope this stage passes quicky. (sorry, no pictures..)

No comments:

Post a Comment