Friday, June 25, 2010

Come along for the ride..


BMW Welt in Munich

Have I mentioned that I love our new car?
I havent.
I am feeling a bit guilty that I have not given it the attention that it deserves.

We were in need of a car..and in need of a car here for our travels. Mike thought it would be a fun adventure to get European delivery of our car to use now and have shipped back to home in Whistler after our travels.

I cant sing the praises of BMW Euro delivery enough! Feeling very lucky indeed..



We picked up this little beauty in Munich at the BMW Welt.Yes.. that is it above in all its glory..shiny and new. I know..the presentation is a bit over the top, but very entertaining. I was a wee bit uncomfortable about the whole thing until I reminded myself that we were only picking up a station wagon!! There were some very nice wheels driving out of there...
They totally play up the whole personal delivery process. We enjoyed every moment of our day at the BMW Welt. A spa for car lovers.. The lounge, the tour,the museum, the presentation, the driving simulation course.. was all over and above what we were expecting. My pictures will do it much more justice than my words....(see flickr badge to right there..click..pics in BMW Welt album)


..if only I didnt have a wife and kids....


..my fav..


Olivia's fav...


Max's fav..


It has proven to be a fantastic opportunity. We have already racked up 7000km to date. We have had the opportunity to explore every little nook and cranny of this country.



Unfortunately it has also allowed us to shop....I dont think this baby can hold much more! I have been relegated to the backseat (to avoid conflict) for 6000 of those km. Keep in mind that the Cervelo takes up the other back seat. I can only shake my head....

Unfortunately I have also not mentioned the time we spent in Munich and surrounding area.We only had a couple of days to spend in Munich. I would love to return again in the summer and spend a bit more time exploring. Max would like to go to the beer hall again..




Look how clean cut they are!!

1 comment:

  1. Jules, your`e luggage is growing so large that it will not go on the plane. Maybe you should stuff it all in the trunk of the car and wish both : Bon Voyage.

    ReplyDelete