Thursday, July 8, 2010

On our way...



We are on our way back to Geneva...

I believe we are done..

Mike just suggested we stop and visit the Pont du Gard - a piece of brilliant engineering and one of France's top visitor destinations - I told him to keep driving. We can google earth it later.



Fields of sunflowers



The kids and I are now sitting in a lovely air conditioned pension lobby here in Orange, France. Outside our door we have a spectacular Roman theatre and lots of ancient ruins. The market is on. Chȃteauneuf-du-Pape is just up the street..

What are we doing?

I am blogging, Liv is on facebook and Max is reading Garfield. It is 3pm and we are not planning to leave our spots until dinner is served. I am hoping they will serve me a glass of rosé.....

It is 37C...



I got my rose...in a real size glass.



Still love french cafes..



Look what we found! A Sunn bike...alive and well in France. A glimpse into our former life...brought back alot of memories.



The world comes alive at night...family entertainment in Orange.



The Roman Theatre...at 30C..

No comments:

Post a Comment