Sunday, March 28, 2010

I have become a bit of a bag woman..


I have become a bit of a bag woman and I am enjoying it. It seems that everything that is near and dear to me can be fit into a plastic baggy. The added bonus is that everything is visible and therefore easy to find. Definitely a lot less expensive then my snazzy Coach wallet.



I also like to make lists..lots of them. I cant decide if they help or just add to the confusion.


Up next...Max.
We had a big laugh yesterday when Max received his "homeschooling "package. Two LARGE boxes over 30lbs. Apparently, Mike, Liv and I will be touring Europe...Max will be studying. Needless to say, we ditched half of it(sorry Ms. Mattu).He can always go to summer school.

Max's turn
My family was to busy packing that my mom forgot to take me skiing on Monday and Sunday..... WE ARE IN EUROPE NOW!!!!!!!JKJKJK.
We are are actually in the airport. From Max

We are off! Boarding in 15min....the milk run to Switzerland begins. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment